Sikuli is a visual technology to automate graphical user interface (GUI) using images (screenshots).
Sikuli consists of:
- Sikuli Script
- API for Jython
- Sikuli IDE
Sikuli Script automates everything you see on the screen without using the internal API.
You can programmatically manipulate the web page, Windows / Linux / MacOS X applications, Web applications, or even the iPhone, Andriod applications loaded into the emulator. So, Sikuli can automate almost everything!
How it works?
Example of tool work
Pros and cons
- Allows you to automate any application
- No need for knowledge of programming languages
- Not always recognizes necessary elements
- If you change the design of application you'll probably have to rewrite the tests
- Time to time searches for the elements slowly