3. PrtScr application is a pretty free program for Windows OS. It supports main features needed for screenshots creating:
- captures full screen, rectangle selection, freehand selection or active window;
- saves capture straight to desktop or to any file, sends it as email, edits, prints or sends to clipboard;
- exports as JPG, BMP, or PNG (transparent or opaque).
You can download PrtScr application from here.
4. Snagit is a commercial application. They’re versions for Windows and Mac OS. It’s a powerful application for screenshots creating, editing, sharing and organizing. The program has a free 30-day trial version which can be downloaded from here
5. Screenshot Plus is a dashboard widget for Mac OS X. The application has freeware license. It can take full screen captures, grab portions of the screen, and even capture windows, desktop icons, and other widgets. Captures may be saved to the clipboard or to the hard drive, or they may be exported to any application directly from the widget. For downloading Screenshot Plus go to here.
And how do you take screenshots?
Are you interested in software testing service?